International NET for Mechanical Engineering (iNETME)
The project focuses on widening of informational network of advisory, consultancy and other related services to effectively support the involvement of scientific and research teams working in mechanical engineering area in international projects. The project is funded by INTER-EXCELLENCE program of Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports CR. The main beneficiary of the grant is NETME Centre, Faculty of mechanical engineering BUT. The project is realized between June 2019 and November 2022.
Areas supported by the project:
1. Expert service support
- Dissemination of information about international programmes at round tables, workshops, seminars, symposia
- Providing of advisory and consultancy services
- Utilization of modern technologies in form of online platform which involves proactive identification and search for potential opportunities for participation in international R&D programmes – so called e-plan
- Methodical leadership and assistance with preparation of projects for international providers. We offer English texts correction by a native speaker, and professional graphic processing and design of projects
2. Informational networking
- Establishment of targeted and systematic cooperation with world-class abroad institutions
- 10 work trips to the TOP international institutions, which are the most successful in receiving international projects, will be funded up to 2022. You can find the ranking list: https://h2020viz.vinnova.se
- video and printed material about engineering in CR will be available to researchers, for the purpose of abroad conferences and other work travels
More upcoming events will be announced soon.
- NETME Centre, Fakulta strojního inženýrství FSI VUT v Brně
- Centrum dopravního výzkumu, v. v. i.
- Český metrologický institut
- Regionální hospodářská komora Brno
- Strojírenský zkušební ústav
- Technická univerzita v Liberci
- Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Ústí nad Labem
- Univerzita Tomáše Bati ve Zlíně
- Vojenský výzkumný ústav, s. p.
- VUES Brno s.r.o.
- Západočeská univerzita v Plzni
- Ing. Blanka Marušincová, MSc – Project manager